Home Forums Ask Billy 2nd solo LP, your concerts (as a spectator), famous on Naz gigs, 1984 Naz quit Reply To: 2nd solo LP, your concerts (as a spectator), famous on Naz gigs, 1984 Naz quit

billyboy1

Hi again Aleksey. Firstly thanks for your continued questioning of the fine details of the website but if everything you ask is based on your Sherlock Holmes like comparisons between my memories and the tour itineraries, it could become quite tedious.
You are correct in pointing out the discrepancies in Dan’s comment to his wife and we’ll change the date to fix it, thanks for that.
As for the Glasgow-Bradford question I have no idea, sorry but it was 40 years ago and I am old!
To the best of my knowledge everything written on the site is true and date-consistent, Barry made sure of this when he began all this but sometimes we get it slightly wrong, or I do, but it shouldn’t detract from your much appreciated enjoyment of the site.
This is not a criticism of you or your questions, just an admission that things can be remembered differently after a long time has passed.
Hey, at least you haven’t asked what my favourite colour is, or who’s the most famous person I’ve met. (It’s Blue, and Paul McCartney)
Keep in touch friend, just cut me some slack, okay?
Billy