Home Forums Ask Billy How would you know if you’re in a high control organisation?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    perdurabo
    Participant

Billy….have you ever considered this?
    Jehovah’s Witnesses claim Jesus chose the Watchtower organisation in 1919….right?
    For example……here’s a quote from their own magazine to prove my claim.
    “‘On arriving’ to inspect the ‘slave’ in 1918, Christ found a spirit-anointed remnant of faithful disciples who since 1879 had been using this journal [the Watchtower] and other Bible-based publications to provide spiritual ‘food at the proper time.’ He acknowledged them as his collective instrument, or ‘slave,’ and in 1919 entrusted them with the management of all his earthly belongings.”
    Watchtower 2007 Apr 1 p.22
    Here’s my question to you mate……..can you prove this using only the bible?
    I’ll give you a few years……….: )
    When you realise you cannot…..is when you also realise….you’ve been following doctrines of men….not God!
    It’s also when you realise…..you’ve been following nonsense!
    Prove me wrong!
    Bet you cant : )
    Your wife and yourself…are in a cult!
    It might have looked “star bright”….with “new light”…..but you shouldn’t have got on that cult flight.
    let’s review….JW’s are a cult!
    FACT!!!

billyboy1

Oh dear. Looks like we’ve allowed the first troll to infiltrate the site.
    Pardon my French but “What the actual Fuck are you on about?”
    For the benefit of others reading your sanctimonious shit, it is no business of you, me or anyone to pass judgement on someone’s religious or other personal beliefs.
    I am not, nor have I ever been a “JW” as you so disrespectfully refer to them.
    FACT!!! (As you would say)
    I would’ve had more respect for you if you’d even mentioned my music for a moment and called it Shite!
    Back in your box, mate…..

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.