Home Forums Ask Billy Manny Charlton interview contact query

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mark McStea
    Participant

Hi. I write for Guitar Player magazine in USA. I’m contacting artists for a feature we have called ‘How I Wrote’, which is an in-depth look at how an act wrote a classic song. I’d like to contact Manny re ‘Hair Of The Dog’. I was wondering if you might have a contact email for his management or PR etc?

Thanks for any help you can offer!

billyboy1

Hi Mark. I shall certainly pass on your request to Manny. I’d like to hear his take on it myself.
    Cheers, Billy

Mark McStea
    Participant

Thanks Billy – much appreciated. I really enjoyed reading through all of the entries on your site. Some eye-opening stuff – I’m surprised and impressed that you were still able to remain on good terms with the guys once you realised the extent of how much money was involved!

Cheers

Mark

billyboy1

Hi Mark, yeah I had some awkward moments with the band but seems we’ve all accepted life’s too short. Manny loves the website but alas doesn’t wanna do your interview citing he’s had enough of promoting Naz. Sorry, I tried. Feel free to procure anything you find helpful from the site. Unfortunately I wasn’t there when they did Hair of the Dog. Cheers, Billy

Mark McStea
    Participant

Hi Billy

Thanks for your help anyway – much appreciated!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.